Thursday, February 22, 2018

Kingdom Discourse Series ~ Eric W. King







Here I begin to touch on the difference between "replacement theology" 
and "dispensational theology". This is an extremely important issue 
of today. In the series we will take a very close look at this topic.
Please share this with you "dispensational" or "replacement" friends.





In part two of "Kingdom Discourse" I give basic yet extremely important
interpretation rules for Bible study. I also give information about "replacement"
and "dispensational" theology".








In this study we look at the Davidic Covenant. We also take a look
at how this covenant involves the Millennial Reign of Christ. All
Christians should properly understand this very important subject.






Above: My latest lecture. I teach about millenial views and talk about the dangers of some theological views started by Augustine. Enjoy and share.






In the above lecture I expose false historical ideas about premillennialism.
I also show some of the dangers of Augustinian  theology. This is
a must watch for all serious Bible students.





Above a give and quick overview of our past lectures and and talk
about the troubles of preterism. I expose the fact that apostle Paul
was already dealing with this issue in his day.






Above I give an introduction to what is called, "The Kingdom in Mystery"
which will help us as we proceed to study the parables of Jesus Christ.







Above I give an introduction talk regarding the "parable of the sower".
I also touch on the "Kingdom in mystery".





Here I explain why it is extremely important to understand all of
the Kingdom of God parables. Watch and understand.







Here I explain new insight that many Christian may have never considered 
regarding this interesting parable of the "Wheat & the Weeds". Please watch,
consider and share.






Above I talk about the New Covenant and give insight regarding how it
is unfolding in light of the Mustard Seed. Share!




Above I talk about the "leaven/bread" parable. This includes new and 
spectacular insight most know nothing about. Watch and share!








In the above talk I explain the difference between "allegory" and "parable". 
I also do a review on what we have studied regarding the parables
so far. Please watch and share! Thanks!







Above I share just how how much "theological meat" is found in
this parable regarding the "hidden treasure". I think you will find
it to be very interesting. Watch and share!




Above I explain the dangers of Biblical allegory and give examples
of the early church & cults use of them. I end with the
"Pearl of Great Price" parable.
Watch and share!




Above I explain just what a "parable" is and give important Biblical
interpretation rules regarding parables. This is a must watch for
any Bible student getting ready to study the parables in the Bible.
Please watch and share!


  • This has become a popular lecture of mine. I get straight to the point....does the Christian Church replace Israel? Please ...



  • Here I give a short en-depth and somewhat detailed history of the Roman Catholic church. I explain where the title "...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Theology ~ Eric W. King

Welcome to E.W.K's Theology Lecture Course  ..pic a topic..get your Bible...start learning! Below are good lectures to start w...