Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What is the Kingdom of God? 1-3







Welcome. Here in this part one of "Kingdom of God?" I review
mans utter failure to properly deal with sin and government.
I give a quick review of each of the main dispensations.
This is a good overview of the Biblical story flow.






Here in part two of "Kingdom of God?" I once again review
each of the main dispensations with more detail and bring up
the fact that God secured a genealogical line through which
our Messiah (Jesus Christ) would be born. Also I touch on
the fact that Jesus will reclaim Earth's "title-deed".





In part three of "Kingdom of God?" I touch on the difference between
Israel and the Christian Church. I also briefly touch on the millennial
reign of Christ. Jerusalem will return.





  • This has become a popular lecture of mine. I get straight to the point....does the Christian Church replace Israel? Please ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Theology ~ Eric W. King

Welcome to E.W.K's Theology Lecture Course  ..pic a topic..get your Bible...start learning! Below are good lectures to start w...