Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Alexandrian & Antiochene Theology ~ Part One


Alexandrian & Antiochene Theology
Part One




Here I unload with a good introduction regarding the differences
between the Alexandrian & Antiochene schools of theology.
This is a very important subject for the serious Bible student.
Please enjoy this part one.


I love to study and teach the Bible. Since I was 12 years old my mother took  my sisters and I
to church. As I got older I discovered my love for animals also. I used to teach a Youth Horse Camp.
Riding and playing with horses was a fun part of my life for 8 years.

Through many trials and tribulations I have always found my way back to the Lord Jesus Christ. 
I hope that you enjoy these bible lectures. I try not to keep the talks too long and stick with the message 
(stay on point). I currently do evangelism work through my online ministry for GCC -
Groveland Christian Church. You may also visit my website 

thank you ~ eric

This lecture (Kingdom Discourse - part two) gives you some basics to help you begin.


*Here Eric gives you seven basic yet important
rules of Biblical Interpretation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian Theology ~ Eric W. King

Welcome to E.W.K's Theology Lecture Course  ..pic a topic..get your Bible...start learning! Below are good lectures to start w...